Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I Count! My Journey to a Better Me.

I don't have much to report but I know if I don't keep on top of this I won't stay on top of it.
My knee is feeling so much better and my back is holding up.   I am working up to 30 minutes on the bike each day....I can do 20 but the seat of our stationary bike makes my back hurt which isn't a good thing so I end up doing 12 minutes.   I am working on a solution to the problem.  My weight has held steady.  While I would love to be losing weight the fact that I am at least maintaining is a positive sign.  
I have discovered that my daughters Wii game "Just Dance" is not only a great way to work off calories but it is also alot of fun...so I am adding that to my workout each day.
I just have to be careful to keep it low impact.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

I just did 30 minutes of Just Dance with my sons and then treated myself to 2 girl scout cookies. I really need to get back to walking again. I used to think that it didn't do anything to walk 30 minutes a day. Then I stopped and gained 10 pounds. If only it wasn't so hard to get the weight off. Keep up the good work.