Sunday, November 13, 2011

Where to go from here?

This blog began because I wanted to document the life of my sweet family.   It morphed into something else but was also still a record keeper for memories.   This blog has been my listening friend as I have passed through health scares, been frustrated by mothering woes, infertility issues, adoption heartaches and joys and was especially helpful as I faced handing over my foster baby after loving her and mothering her for her first 8 months of life.   This blog has brought me new friends, great support and a place to write my heart.   I love writing and I love my blog.  It isn't the most read blog on the net but it is my online home.   I have been pondering on where to go from here.    Brad was put in our ward Bishopric in June of this year and my life suddenly changed much more than I realized it would.   Finding time to blog is harder now....much harder.   But I don't want to close my blog either.   So for now I am still here....my blog is still alive just not as busy.   Facebook has provided me with a great outlet in writing a few sentences of what is happening in my life without taking lots of time from my responsibilities.   For now I will probably post more there than I will here but I will be posting here.   I hope it will be once a week.  That is my goal.  I want to remain active in writing and especially writing the comings and goings of our little family.   It seems that my blog is morphing again...it is taking a back seat to other things in my life.   For right now that is what is most needed and it is me choosing the best part.

I have had questions regarding Matching Mondays.   I was hoping to start it up again this month but that is clearly not happening.   I will start it again and hopefully soon.   But for now it is on hiatus.  I still love children and want to help those who are in need of a family but for right now my children need me and they come first.  I appreciate every one's understanding.   I miss doing Matching Mondays and I look forward to time when I can start it again.

Thank you for sticking with me. :) 

No comments: